Training Program Overview
- Module #1: Reflexology: Past, Present and Future
- Module Description: A bird’s eye view of the evolution of Reflexology from its beginnings as a healing art form to a therapeutic health and wellness tool today
- Module #2: Reflexology Theory
- Module Description: Getting under the hood of Reflexology to understand the “How, Why and What” that makes Reflexology work
- Module #3: Reflexology Technique and Application
- Module Description: Turning theory into application with the hands-on side of the Reflexology training learning the procedures and steps used on the hands and feet
- Module #4: Reflexology and Wellness
- Module Description: After the hands-on the next step is turning the Reflexology theory, technique and application into getting desired results, relieving pain.
- Module #5: Reflexology First Aid for Pain Relief
- Module Description: Taking your training to the next level with the Reflexology reflex points used to relieve pain as a first aid for a few specific pain problems.
5 week training program design to teach basic Reflexology techniques that can be used as a first aid tool in relieving pain, reducing stress, increase energy, improve health and relax the mind, body and emotions. This training is open to anyone who wants to learn how to use Reflexology as a healthcare tool for yourself or to share with family and friends.